Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cindy’s sense of humor
Cindy,
There are many things that I have cherished being a colleague of yours, but the one that is foremost in my mind is your sense of humor. I have always counted on having a laugh with you about things that you and I find funny (and often times others don’t!). I will miss that.
Now onto the serious stuff…
As a colleague at Millersville you have guided and supported me in everything I have done. From those early days in Gerhart to sharing the same floor with you in Stayer. You always paired suggestions with strengths, showing me that I was doing well, but there was always room to do more.
I admire so much about you: your steadfast commitment and contributions to the field of special education; your quiet, effective leadership style; your commitment to your students and advisees; and your desire for all around you to be successful. These are paired with your dedication to your family and passion for “all things Steelers”. You have always emphasized and nurtured students to work with those with significant disabilities, creating teachers who share that passion.
Now is your time to enjoy being with your Mom, Morgan, and the rest of your family and friends.
Fondly,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment